Thursday, June 18, 2009

Is it Christmas??????????

Close To My Heart is having a deal-of-the day for every day in June. I ordered 2 different goodie boxes this week. The 1st box arrived and I was mildly excited. What you gonna get? Well, I was pretty happy with the contents-it contained clear ribbon slides, Abundance Level 2 paper pack, Life Delights Memory showcase, page protectors(9"x 9"), Dimensional Elements Numbers, Stamp set, Ribbon, and more........


After opening the first box, I became extremely excited to get the next one. The one day of anticipation was about to kill me. IT'S HERE!!!!!!!!!!!!

Trying to cut open a box when your excited is not easy. What's in it??

I can see stamp sets and ribbon, but what at the bottom?



I hope there are no bugs because I'm going in......


The final result........Stamp Sets, Ribbon, Paper, Accessories. I couldn't be happier-just wrap it up and slap a bow on it-IT'S CHRISTMAS!!!!!!!!

No comments: