Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Harry Potter 1/2



I am/was so excited to see this movie. I have been waiting for over a year. I have read all 7 of the Harry Potter books. Fantastic-I am already anxious for the last movie. It feels like forever since I completed my reading of this particular book(#6). I have purchased my tickets already and am counting down til show time. I have to wait just over 7 hours and I'm trying to be patient. This will be a 2 part post so I'll have more too say when I have seen the movie. The Harry Potter books(1-7) really kept my interest and curiosity going from book 1 all the way to book 7. Books 1 is really an introduction to Harry. There are new characters throughout each book and they grow and develop personalities. My favorite book is by far Harry Potter and the goblet of fire-better known as #4. Book #6 in the Harry Potter series was wonderful! I was able to guess correctly when it came to some of the cliff-hangers for book #7, but it was action packed and very suspenseful. But #6 comes in very close, so I am excited to see the movie.

No comments: