Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Harry Potter 2/2


Well, Mckay and I didn't get to bed until 3:30 this morning and it was worth it. Harry Potter proved to be fantastic. It is different than the book, but what movie isn't? There was wonderful action scenes. The characters are growing up rather quickly. It even had me laughing quite a bit. Harry and Ron are at that awkward stage that makes them act funny. Waiting gave me a bit of excitement and anticipation-but the movie delivered. This movie was edited rather well-I was surprised that the major parts of the book fit. I will definitely be see this movie again and I will most likely buy it when its available on blu-ray-All I can say is-WOW!! There are definite clues to the happenings in the next movie, and now I need to watch all the movie leading up to this inorder to watch for clues left for the next one or overall. You know clues that were left in 1-6 movies.
Leaving seemed to be a bit of a challenge,but we made it. I noticed several car that were in such a hurry to get 2 inches farther ahead that they weren't very nice to the other drivers. There are other peope also in the world. Enough of my soapbox for today--

No comments: