Sunday, July 26, 2009

To shred or not to shred?....

I got to spend the better part of the weekend filing bills and shredding the old ones. I have a pretty good filing system for myself and am able to get the job done rather quickly, but it’s the decision to actually do it that takes a long time. Its not paying the current bills-Its shredding the old that makes me just ignore them. I always think that there needs to be a bigger pile before I start. But when the pile gets a little bigger it becomes too big. For some reason, I will make any excuse NOT to do this fairly simple task.


This is the current pile that is building up. I happen to be very pleased with myself because I have shredded every last document in the pile. Don’t be fooled by the size of this “to shred” pile it’s a lot bigger than it looks. (All documents are flat and in page protectors) Now I just have to wait until its time to do it again.

2 comments:

Lene said...

I am so glad David takes care of that in our house. It's one less thing I need to worry about.

Darin and Jena Bailey said...

I love to shred and clean out my cabinet!!