Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Good thing I'm not a psychic

I just finished reading the book Angels & Demons. It was definitely a book that captured and kept my complete attention. I felt as if my "final ending" of the book changed rather frequently. I thought I had it figured out, but a few chapters later-the book was headed in a different direction. That's o.k., I thought as I changed my prediction. Well, that prediction changed multiple times and when it was all read I said-I DID NOT SEE THAT COMING!! I never even guessed at the ending-I would definitely recommend this book.

On a side note-I was able to obtain the special illustrated copy and would now like to visit Rome. Talk about beautiful artwork, sculpture, churches that kind of thing.

Now on to the Da Vinci Code.....

1 comment:

Lene said...

I like all the Dan Brown books. He has a new one coming out soon.