Wednesday, August 5, 2009

I'm so excited...


Bet your singing huh? Anyhoo, I have been playing this game for a little over a month. I just play bits at a time. Well, I finally beat it. It happens to be the first xbox game that I beat. I usually get fed up with playing the same thing over and over. Or should I say each particular portion. I am not very good, so it takes me a long time. I'm very proud of myself for starting a game and playing through to the finish. I don't know how many times I started this game only to stop in the same spot-well not now. I can barely contain my excitement. The only other game that I have finished is the original Super Mario Brothers on the first Nintendo. I think just maybe I am ready to attempt the continuation of this game. It is another Dark Alliance, but I'm not sure what it is called-anyone know?? My brother might know so I'll ask him, but if you know-do share. I'm still singing, so sing with me...........I'm so excited!!!

No comments: