Thursday, October 22, 2009

Crafter's Corner


I have been part of a scrapbook club for a couple years now. The group meets once every month. Our group is filled with a variety of wonderful people. Sheila, the Close to My Heart consultant, is great. Each month we make an average of 4 scrapbook pages. Then we finalize the pages at home by adding pictures and journaling. I was able to complete our first 4 pages and finish an additional 4 pages along with 12 cards-cool huh? I have some of this paper still left so who knows what I'll make now. Tonight we meet and will have new projects for next month.

I think I'll post some of my scrapbooking/craft projects each month just to keep me motivated and give me a sense of accomplishment.





These 4 scrapbook pages along with these 12 cards are extras. (There are 2 of each card)











1 comment: