Friday, September 20, 2013

Celebrate!!

TWO YEARS AGO I GOT A FEW MRI'S OF MY BRAIN AND SPINAL RIGHT AT THE BASE OF MY NECK.  MY BRAIN OR CEREBELLUM RATHER WAS SMALLER THAN IT SHOULD BE. I WAS PUT ON MONTHLY B-12 SHOTS AND DAILY B-12 SUPPLEMENTS TO HOPEFULLY SLOW DOWN OR STOP ANY FURTHER SHRINKAGE. ABOUT A MONTH AGO I REPEATED THE MRI PROCESS SO THAT A COMPARISION COULD BE MADE IN EACH SCAN. I WAS SO OVERWHELMED WITH THE POSSIBILITY OF FACING MORE DETERIORATION THAT I WAS DREADING THIS SIMPLE SCAN. WELL TODAY I WAS TOLD THAT THERE HAS BEEN NO SIGNIFICANT BRAIN SHRINKAGE. I IMMEDIATELY FELT A GAZILLION POUNDS OF WEIGHT BEING LIFTED OFF OF MY SHOULDERS. THERE IS STILL A LONG ROAD TO GETTING ANSWERES BUT WITH THIS RATHER LARGE OBSTACLE OUT OF THE WAY I AM SPORTING A VERY POSITIVE ATTITUDE. I WANT TO LET EVERYONE KNOW THAT I APPRECIATE ALL OF THE CONTINUED PRAYERS AND SUPPORT. I AM SO READY TO PARTY.....

1 comment:

Terina said...

So wonderful! Happy for you and your good news!